Monday, August 14, 2006

Running the Race + Great Exercise!

As usual, the Monday blues caught on me this morning! I woke up at 8:20am!! Rushed out of the house and reached school around 10:25am..... Valerie and Hadi didn't go to school..... naughty naughty..... I guess they are tired lor..... am I right?? I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed as I sprained my back, left shoulder.

Though I was in pain, I went to school and enjoyed the lesson though. Ate only one piece of bread and sustained me till dinner. Eunice, Hadi and I went for a run after our lessons! We ran from the slope to outside of RP and ran around the school and passed by many bus stops, many bicycles and weird places. It's kinda creepy at night I guess. We saw monkeys and we prayed that it will not disturb us!! Anyway, we enjoyed our run and we are making a commitment to run once a week.

Kenny + Eunice + Hadi

Hadi + Eunice

Kenny + Eunice

Took many pictures after the run near the sports complex! The surroundings are nice and as we ran, we could see the apartments of RP. I wished the surroundings will be apartments and students, staff can stay!! Now, only foreign students and staff can stay. My shoulder still hurts but I'm happy coz Eunice, Hadi and I enjoyed our run!! Kah Hao, Hadi and I went for a nice dinner and I guess this ends my day and cleared my monday blues.....

RP Apartments

Olympic Pool @ RP Sports Complex

Kenny + Eunice + Hadi
Running Khakis!!

Oh yeah, Ashley, my dear good friend, allowed me to use her fireworks pic on my blog. Here is goes.....

NDP 2006

By Ashley..... No photoshop edits.....

LOL..... I'm leading worship this coming Thursday at cell and I'm excited. Many things in my life is changing and I hope I can get rid of my bad habits. God knows it best. I hope He can wake me up early tomorrow. =)

Thank God for the good weather and the wonderful friends I have.

Be Blessed!

In His Love,
History Maker

1 comment:

History Maker said...

cheryl..... dun u think the fireworks are nice??

anyway, take care of ur health. will pray for u. :)