Saturday, June 14, 2008

Amazed...yet it is only the Beginning of a wonderful journey

Today has been an eventful one, from traveling all the way down to get guitar strings and something called an pedal adapter? Then traveling home...I really enjoy being in the West (Queensway in particular) as it is really convenient to town and all the shops that you can find all that you need in one area. Used to take 1 hr plus to travel down from Pasir Ris now, it is halved and I'm really thankful for the bus stop just right below my unit.

The weather has been rather uncomfortable...the heat makes me feel unease, sticky, headache, you name it. Ya, I guess that's how my dad feels when he returns to Singapore from China each time. Anyway, the most memorable part has to be at cell tonight as Shaun led us to a time of soaking. It never fails to usher in God's presence, through His Holy Spirit. Yes, the Holy Spirit is a person, Him not it. Ya, when He comes, it is so comforting and He always carries the burdens off my shoulders and upon Him. =)

Also, something amazing is that I finally took courage and went over to pray for someone in my cell that the Holy Spirit was speaking too. However, it was only after that I knew. But by faith, I decided that it is better to bless than to retain the oil of annointing from the Holy Spirit who was ministering around. Prior to this, I saw in my heart's eye that Jesus was walking around the room and just placing his hand upon each one of us. So I stood up and went over to release God's love and blessings. The speaking of tongues has always been a controversial subject, but the Bible says that it is one of the many Gifts of the Holy Spirit and gifts are meant for our good! =) God is a father who gives Good gifts and the gift of tongues is one that greatly encourages and uplifts my inner being as a reminder of His presence in me. What a wonderful assurance of God who is my constant companion, 24/7!

My joy runneth over...oh that the world may know this wonderful joy that comes from a relationship with Daddy God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

Be blessed,
Littlelamb (aka Rachel)

No comments: